Monday, March 30, 2009

I tried... George Elbert Kingsley

Well, I guess back to business isn't the best choice of words. Because I am in training and won't be around here much longer (deploying...) I have been required to come in on the weekends, too. I will try to continue blogging, I promise, but the time frame is questionable. Just check back every once in a while. In the mean time, I couldn't have done any better than this (http://congdonfamilies.blogspot.com/2009/03/george-elbert-kingsley-1854-1923.html). I will
only bulk up the census data. Here you go. This is my GGgrandfather, paternally, obviously, and every census he is on that still exists.

1850 (parents with George's older sister)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
1860
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
-
1870
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
1880
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
1900
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
1910
-
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
1920
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Wow! You are so organized! That layout was an excellent choice! Thank you so much for posting all these census images. I have many census pages of various ancestors... Would you like me to scan them in so you or I could post them on here? -Elizabeth